Fort George Community Enrichment Center Inc.

Helping children and their families in Washington Heights for 30 years

1525 St. Nicholas Ave.
New York, NY 10033
(212) 927-2210
View Map

How to Register Your Child



Q: How old must my child be?
A: 3 years old by Dec 31st or no older than 5

Q: Were must my child live?
A: The child must live in the area bor­dered by 179th and 193rd Streets between Broad­way and Ams­ter­dam Ave.

Q: What must the Fam­ily Income be?
A: Incomes lev­els are set by the cur­rent poverty income guidelines.


What You Will Need to Bring:

Proof of fam­ily income which includes:

  • Pay stubs W-2 forms

  • Proof of TANF
  • Income ver­i­fi­ca­tion form

Proof of your child’s age:

  • Birth cer­tifi­cate / Passport

Two proofs of res­i­dence from this list:

  •  A res­i­den­tial util­ity bill
  • Doc­u­men­ta­tion or let­ter on let­ter­head from a fed­eral, state or local gov­ern­ment agency
  • An orig­i­nal lease agreement
  • A cur­rent water bill for your res­i­dence­Of­fi­cial pay­roll document
  • Res­i­den­tial nota­rized affi­davit form