How to Register Your Child
Q: How old must my child be?
A: 3 years old by Dec 31st or no older than 5
Q: Were must my child live?
A: The child must live in the area bordered by 179th and 193rd Streets between Broadway and Amsterdam Ave.
Q: What must the Family Income be?
A: Incomes levels are set by the current poverty income guidelines.
What You Will Need to Bring:
Proof of family income which includes:
- Pay stubs W-2 forms
- Proof of TANF
- Income verification form
Proof of your child’s age:
- Birth certificate / Passport
Two proofs of residence from this list:
- A residential utility bill
- Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or local government agency
- An original lease agreement
- A current water bill for your residenceOfficial payroll document
- Residential notarized affidavit form